In this course, thought out and designed for new BTI users, you will be able to learn about fundamental aspects of BTI products. It consists of a series of conferences in which you will be able to learn about our products, our technology and our working philosophy.
You will learn about the principles of Endoret® (PRGF®), the versatility of CORE implants, and the diagnostic advantages offered by BTI-SCAN®. You can also learn about CAD-CAM technology and the wide range of prosthodontic possibilities offered by BTI.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to connect in a live session with a product expert to clarify your doubts about the products.
But to enjoy all this, don't forget to register (to do so, you must log in with your details from the client area; if you don't have them yet, contact your local sales representative or contact us, specifying your customer number)
*When possible, this course can be completed in person at the Eduardo Anitua Institute (Vitoria) with different workshops on the topics covered in the online course.
What are the contents of the course?
- 5 recorded lectures that you can watch whenever you want, as many times as you need
- A live session with a product expert to raise your questions about BTI products and technology
- A demo version of the BTI Scan planning software
What should I do?
- Register (you will need to log in with the data from the client area)
- You will receive an email with access to the recorded lectures
- You must see the videos before the live session
- On the scheduled day, access the private session through the corresponding link (you will receive it in the same email)
- Raise any questions you may have after watching the videos and testing the planning software
- If you have more doubts or you want to listen to Dr. Anitua again, keep an eye on the training website to be able to attend new editions of this course (you must register for each of the editions in which you want to participate)