- August 2006 - BDS (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore, India)
- Sept 2009 - MSc Dental Public Health (Barts and the London, School of Medicine and Dentistry Queen Mary, University of London)
- June 2009 - Diploma in Dental Public Health (Royal College of Surgeons, England)
- Jan 2012 - MFDS (Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh)
- Sept 2012 - Certificate in Dental Implants - (Osteocare)
- Feb 2014 - Certificate in Dental Acupuncture (British Dental Acupuncture Society)
- Jun 2017 - Diploma in Implant Dentistry (FGDP, RSC England)
- Oct 2018 - UK local Advocate for WeldOne (Degidi Dental Clinic)
His areas of interest in Dentistry are management of pain along with restorative dentistry including dental implants.
His FGDP Dip Imp Dent training included course within UK and overseas in Germany and Italy. He has also been to BTI institute in Spain and is using PRGF and BTI implants since 2015.